Spring is in the air, and so are NAIC updates! Catch up on all important investment accounting updates from the NAIC’s Spring 2023 National Meeting in our live webinar April 19.
The NAIC’s Charles Therriault and Clearwater’s Global Regulatory Policy Expert Sabrina Wilson will provide updates, insight, and clarification into the latest NAIC initiatives from the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG), the Valuation of Securities Task Force (VOSTF), the Risk-Based Capital Working Group (RBCWG), and other relevant updates.
In addition to valuable insights into the latest regulatory changes, Clearwater’s webinar comes with the bonus of one CPE credit for eligible attendees.
• Recap the SAPWG, VOSTF, RBCWG, and other meetings
• Preview upcoming changes to NAIC guidance
• Address current topics under discussion with the NAIC
• Prerequisites: None
• Who should attend: Insurance investment and accounting professionals
• Advanced preparation: None
• Program level: Basic
• Delivery method: Internet group live
• Cost: Complimentary
• Total number of CPE credits: 1.0
• Field of study: Specialized Knowledge
Clearwater Analytics is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
For more information regarding CPE credit, concerns, and cancellation policies, please contact Karli Bennett at email@example.com.