In the wake of economic changes and banking sector challenges, we surveyed more than 200 institutional investors to see if the current conditions changed their outlook on alternative investments.
Our survey asked if the overall economic backdrop, including the banking challenges, changed investors’ appetites for alternatives. Investors surveyed indicated mostly positive views of these asset classes — only 28% had negative views on alternatives, leaving 72% neutral to positive on alternatives despite these headwinds. This positive outlook among investors was driven by opportunities for diversification, an expectation that alternatives will outperform public asset classes, and lower volatility with alternatives, according to the survey.
Complete the form to download the full Alternative Investors Undeterred by Economic Uncertainty Study and learn more about the landscape for alternative investing in 2023.